Let Us Know What You Think
As part of its commitment to community consultation, North Beck Energy would like to know your views about our draft proposals, highlighted on this web site, before we present them in a formal planning application.
Please fill in the contact form (right) and, when you are happy with your input, print a copy for your records and then press the SUBMIT button at the end of the form.
Please note that with a 21 day consultation period in place, from the web site going live, completed forms must have been submitted by or on Friday 8th December 2017.
If, rather than using the comments form on this page, you would prefer to email North Beck Energy directly, then you can contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will shortly be submitting a planning application to North East Lincolnshire Council for building the North Beck Energy Centre on land near to Immingham Port.
- Our vision will see a three year construction period creating, at peak, around 350 jobs.
- We will require around 40 permanent full-time staff to run the plant for its 25 year + operational life.
- The project is planned on an empty site, close to the Eastern gate to Immingham Docks. This land is already designated for industrial purposes and will be brought into productive use for the first time.
- When operating, the Centre will supply just under 50 MW (megawatts) of vital electricity via the local grid, powering homes and businesses for decades to come.